Lents: Caius and Christ’s [Stoat]


Alas, I missed Caius retaking the Men’s headship on Thursday, mostly because I didn’t think it would happen (they were nowhere on Wednesday) but partly because I was bag-carrying for King’s, who rewarded me with an exciting bump on (LoL)Catz and ensuing chaos; and on Christ’s on Friday. But I did see Christ’s take the Women’s headship from Emma, somewhat to my surprise, though Kate says they listen to her. Anyway, here it is:



(it doesn’t happen till 4:40, do feel free to skip ahead).






from ScienceBlogs http://ift.tt/1LXVtmM

Alas, I missed Caius retaking the Men’s headship on Thursday, mostly because I didn’t think it would happen (they were nowhere on Wednesday) but partly because I was bag-carrying for King’s, who rewarded me with an exciting bump on (LoL)Catz and ensuing chaos; and on Christ’s on Friday. But I did see Christ’s take the Women’s headship from Emma, somewhat to my surprise, though Kate says they listen to her. Anyway, here it is:



(it doesn’t happen till 4:40, do feel free to skip ahead).






from ScienceBlogs http://ift.tt/1LXVtmM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire